The Umno Supreme Council special meeting on 23rd November 2022 which was chaired by party president Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid bin Hamidi, has adopted among others:
1. To define the discussion by Barisan Nasional Consultative Committee with Pakatan Harapan (PH) and Perikatan Nasional (PN).
2. To unanimously support The King’s advise for BN to support and take part in the Unity Government non-led by PN as to ensure a stable government is install.
3. That those who won the Parliamentary seats in the 15th general election must abide by the formation of the new government to be announced by The King.
4. Strengthening support for Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi to lead Umno and Barisan Nasional.
5. Umno General Assembly will be held on 21-24 December 2022.
DATUK SERI AHMAD BIN MASLAN
24 November 2022