UMNO SECRETARY-GENERAL Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan announced the postponement of divisional, Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri meetings to September 27-November 15, 2020.
The postponement is made following the Sabah State Election (PRN) which is expected for September 12 to September 26. The notification reads:
UMNO DIVISIONS, WANITA, PEMUDA AND PUTERI MEETINGS
With all due respect the above is referred to.
2. It is informed that the Divisional, Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri meetings has been adjourned to 27 September to 15 November 2020.
3. This postponement is made following the Sabah State Election (PRN) which will be held on 12 September to 26 September 2020.
4. In order to comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) set by the National Security Council (NSC) and the Registrar of Societies (ROS), the following are guidelines that need to be observed.
4.1. According to the Rules of the UMNO Conference Article 1 1, it is advised that only a quarter of the total number of delegates will attend divisional meeting.
4.I.1 Divisional Delegates Meeting. It is recommended meeting shall consist of: –
a. Permanent Chairman
b. Permanent Deputy Chairman
c. Division Committee Members
d. Head of UMNO Branch, Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri branch chiefs
4. I .2 Divisional Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri Delegates Meeting:
It is recommended that the Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri Delegates Meeting to comprise of:
a. A Permanent Chairman
b. A Permanent Deputy Chairman
c. Members of Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri divisions
d. Representatives of Division heads, Vice Chief and branches assistant secretary for Wanita, Pemuda and Puteri.
5. Thank you for your attention.